Advancing through the Program
Our new classes are based on age. Please refer to the levels below to find the proper class.
Eligibility is based on your child’s age on the 1st day of classes.
- Ages 4-6 Level I – All skill levels
- Ages 5-6 Level II – Must be 5, and have previously taken level 1
- Ages 7-9 Level I – All skill levels
- Ages 7-9 Level II – Must be 7, and have previously passed player certification or higher
- Girls Only Ages 7-9 – All skill levels
- Girls Only Ages 10-11 – All skill levels
- Ages 10-11 Level I – All skill levels
- Ages 10-11 Level II – Must be 10, and have previously passed par certification or higher
- Ages 12+ Level I – All skill levels
- Ages 12+ Level II – Must be 12, and have previously passed pardie certification or higher
- Golf Camps – All ages, please visit the class location page for the camp you would like to attend
- Indoor Golf Camps – All skill levels, ages 7 & up
- Golf & Tennis – All skill levels, ages 7-11
Players’ Club Tournament Series
Play and compete in a team format while continuing to receive weekly instruction from a qualified coach!
Our newly revamped Birdie Program is designed to help the serious golfer work on the skills to take their game to the next level!
More Than Just Golf
First Tee – Colorado Rocky Mountains offers a wide variety of programs. All First Tee – Colorado Rocky Mountains programs include First Tee Core Values. Participants learn valuable lessons about the importance of maintaining a positive attitude; how to make decisions by thinking about the possible consequences; how to demonstrate sportsmanship whether they win or lose; and how to transfer First Tee Nine Core Values such as responsibility, honesty, integrity, respect and confidence from the golf course to everyday life. The goal for each program is to have purpose-driven programming for every interaction. First Tee – Colorado Rocky Mountains strives for a high level of retention so that the staff can grow with the participants and ultimately see them through college. The vision is for every participant to carry a golf club in one hand and a degree in the other.
Junior golf is just part of First Tee. Through our program that strengthens character, kids will learn life skills that stay with them into the rest of their lives, like:
- Understanding and managing emotions
- Resolving conflicts
- Setting up step-by-step goals
- Planning for the future
- Appreciating diversity