Colorado Golf Lessons: Ages 10-11 Level II
- Must be 10, and have previously passed Par Certification, 10-11 Lvl 1 Certification, or higher
- Eligibility is based on your child’s age on the 1st day of classes.
- Continue to practice and developed basic golf skills.
- Students are welcome to develop and improve skills at any of our First Tee Courses on an unlimited basis with no additional charge.
- Partial scholarships are available.
- Students may bring their own clubs or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs.
- We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
- If you have further questions please visit our FAQ page.
Current Available Classes ($175 per 6-week session)
Fall 2023 Schedule
Saturdays – 8/26, *, 9/9, 9/16, 9/23, 9/30, 10/7
Sundays – 8/27, *, 9/10, 9/17, 9/24, 10/1, 10/8
Fall 2023 Ages 10-11 Level II City Park Sunday 3:30-5:00 – Class Full