Ages 12+ Level II
- Must be 12, and have previously passed Pardie Certification, 12+ Lvl 1 Certification, or higher
- Eligibility is based on your child’s age on the 1st day of classes.
- Develop golf skills while mastering the basic techniques.
- This class is for students who have been learning the game for several years and are ready for more in-depth instruction and want help moving their ability from the practice area to the course. This class is a great class for students who want to start to play in The First Tee’s Players’ Club tournament series or are already playing in the par 3 tournaments and want to move up to the 9 hole tournaments.
- At the conclusion of the course, students can join the Players’ Club tournament series in the summer.
- Students become eligible to participate in many First Tee National Opportunities.
- Students are welcomed and encouraged to develop and improve skills at any of our three First Tee Courses on an unlimited basis with no additional charge.
- Partial scholarships are available.
- Students may bring their own clubs or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs.
- We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
Current Available Classes ($150 per 6-week session)
The next season is Spring 2023.
That registration typically opens anywhere between the beginning of December and end of January. We will notify everyone of that date via email once it has been decided. Ensure you are properly notified by joining our mailing list (if you haven’t already, link at the top of the homepage). We also suggest adding the info email ([email protected]) address to your contact list. This is the best way to ensure we don’t end up in Spam by accident.