Ages 12+ Level II
- Must be 12, and have previously passed pardie certification or higher
- Develop golf skills while mastering the basic techniques.
- This class is for students who have been learning the game for several years and are ready for more in-depth instruction and want help moving their ability from the practice area to the course. This class is a great class for students who want to start to play in The First Tee’s Players’ Club tournament series or are already playing in the par 3 tournaments and want to move up to the 9 hole tournaments.
- At the conclusion of the course, students can join the Players’ Club tournament series in the summer.
- Students become eligible to participate in many First Tee National Opportunities.
- Students are welcomed and encouraged to develop and improve skills at any of our three First Tee Courses on an unlimited basis with no additional charge.
- Partial scholarships are available.
- Students may bring their own clubs or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs.
- We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
Current Available Classes ($150 per class)
Saturdays 4/2, 4/9, *, 4/23, 4/30, 5/7, 5/14
Spring 2022 Ages 12+ Level II Overland Saturday 11:30-1:00pm
Sundays 4/3, 4/10, *, 4/24, 5/1, 5/8, 5/15
Spring 2022 Ages 12+ Level II Wellshire Sunday 2:00-3:30pm
Spring 2022 Ages 12+ Level II Willis Case Sunday 11:30-1:00pm