EagleVail Golf Club
All classes will meet Monday-Thursday for one week (Please meet at the Driving Range parking lot)
- Partial scholarships are available.
- Students may bring their own clubs or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs.
- We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
- If you have further questions please visit our FAQ page.
Junior Golf Camps – $125
The Summer Golf Camp series consists of a 4-day camp (M-Th) of 3-hour clinics. Each day the juniors will be instructed on different aspects of the game. This includes Putting, Chipping, Irons, Woods, Rules and Etiquette and on-course play. This program is designed for all levels of golfers, but our limited group size allows our staff to include some personalized instruction. We will stress fundamentals as the juniors participate in activities, drills, contests and instruction all with an emphasis on fun.
The EagleVail Golf Club is one of the Vail Valley’s favorite golf courses with expansive views of the Gore Range and surrounding peaks of the Colorado Rocky Mountains.