Broken Tee Golf Course
- Partial scholarships are available.
- Students may bring their own clubs or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs.
- We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
- If you have further questions please visit our FAQ page.
Hole-In-One Camps ($125)
Junior Camps ($175)
Session 3 – 8/21, 8/28, 9/11, 9/18, 9/25, 10/2
Fall 2023 Younguns (4-7yo) Broken Tee 4:30-5:30 p.m. – Class Full
To view more programs click the link below!
What should my child bring to class?
Students may bring their own clubs. If the student does not have clubs please arrive early and our staff will provide a complementary set to use during the duration of the lesson. We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat and wear sunscreen.
What if the weather is bad?
Colorado’s weather is unpredictable. We will always try to hold classes, when in doubt come to class.
Do you have water on the course?
Yes water is available on the course and in the restaurant but we strongly recommend that your child has a water bottle particularly on hot summer days as the structure of the classes does not allow for frequent trips to the water cooler.
Can parents use the practice facilities while kids are in class?
Yes, adults are welcome to use the practice area during their child’s class. Driving range tokens are available for purchase in the Golf Shop.
How can I volunteer?
Email [email protected] for more information.
Have another question?
Contact [email protected]