- Students are welcome to develop and improve skills at any of our First Tee Courses on an unlimited basis with no additional charge.
- Partial scholarships are available.
- Students may bring their own clubs or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs.
- We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
- If you have further questions please visit our FAQ page.
Junior Camps ($100)
Gypsum Creek Golf Club will again be offering our Junior golf camps. Camps will focus on the rules golf, golf skills, life skills, other fitness activities to engage safety on the golf course, and most importantly fun!
Private instruction for juniors is still available. Please stop by the course or call 970-524-6200 ext 1 for more information.
About Gypsum Creek
Nestled in the Gypsum Valley, Gypsum Creek Golf Course is a Pete Dye designed 18 hole Championship course for players of all caliber. Spread out over a steep, sage-covered mesa, this challenging course beguiles golfers with splendid natural scenery and a bit of deception.