Cedaredge Golf Club
- Partial scholarships are available.
- Students may bring their own clubs or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs.
- We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
- If you have further questions please visit our FAQ page.
The Cedaredge Golf Club will be offering an active youth program schedule. Our Summer Golf Camps, Clinics and Golf Tournament Programming will begin just after Memorial Day and end just before Labor Day.
First Tee Clinics – $5
Includes lunch afterwards (Hot dog/Hamburger with chips and a drink)
Click on the clinic below to register!
Cedaredge Clubs for Kids
Of course we sell Junior Clubs but this program provides a couple of free golf clubs for those whom may not be able to afford getting into golf. These are Junior Clubs that I am custom-fitting to those in need!
Free golf instruction every Saturday afternoon beginning @ 3 pm
Memorial Day thru Labor Day
Equipment available at NO Charge during the Clinics
Cedaredge Golf Camps
* Camps offered are Half-Day or Full-Day include Drinks, Snacks & Lunch with tuition beginning @ $100.
Cedaredge Junior Championship
US Kids, First Tee and The Junior Golf Alliance of Colorado
Cedaredge Golf Club will be offering Free Greens Fees for all Youth Golfers ages 11 & Under, with reduced rate of $5.00 for Youth Golfers 12 and older
“Unique and Challenging”
Located at 6100 feet in elevation on the south side of the Grand Mesa, a unique 18 hole challenge awaits you in beautiful Cedaredge, Colorado. The front nine is filled with tree-lined fairways, meandering creeks, and an abundance of deer. The back nine is built along the hillside offering several elevational changes, tight fairways, undulating greens, and spectacular views. You are sure to use every club in your bag! Cedaredge Golf Club is one of the toughest challenges you will ever fall in love with!
Ira Kramer, the Head Golf Professional at Cedaredge Golf Club will be the Lead Instructor, a 34 year member of the PGA of America, a US Kids Certified Instructor and a former Director of Instruction in South Texas, as well as a former High School Golf Coach.